- This event has passed.
Failure to Launch: A Support Group for Parents of Late Launching Young Adults
December 11 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- For parents of young adults ages 21-31, struggling with adult responsibilities
- For parents who are tired of their young adult children not being self-sufficient
- For parents of young adults with lack of ambition, not in school or working
- For parents feeling trapped by their young adult child for not leaving the nest
- For parents who think their adult child has social/emotional/behavioral challenges and are not sure how to help
For more information or to register: please contact Chaplain Miriam Herscher at 212-632-4676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no cost to attend, but donations to support programs like these are appreciated.