We’re hiring therapists for fully remote roles! As a Fee-For-Service therapist with The Jewish Board, NYC’s largest nonprofit mental health network, you can create your own schedule, all while being supported in your professional development.
Add to your experience and income by providing therapy to people needing vital mental health support. You’ll also get:
- Paid supervision with an experienced LCSW toward clinical licensure
- Flexible schedules and reliable work with clients
- 21 hours of free CEU training annually
- Minimal administrative work: leave the billing and scheduling to us!
- Opportunities to work with diverse and specialized populations per your interests
About the Role
Our Fee-For-Service Telehealth Therapists are responsible for supplying necessary clinical intervention in a culturally competent and sensitive manner to children and adults. As part of a therapeutic team within The Jewish Board, our Fee-For-Service Telehealth Therapists partner closely with the divisions’ medical, psychiatric, and clinical staff to ensure the appropriate treatment interventions for the client. You’ll be supporting your clients and interacting with your colleagues in a fully remote environment; The Jewish Board will provide a computer and all the technical support you might need.
- LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LCAT certification in New York State
- Capacity to handle a caseload of at least 25
- Fluency in additional languages, like Spanish, Russian, or Chinese, a plus.
Join Our Culture of Excellence
For nearly 150 years, The Jewish Board has been delivering innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services. We are unique in serving people of all ages, ethnicities, and faiths, from infants and their families to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of over 45,000 New Yorkers each year.