If one of your loved ones has an intellectual disability, we are here to help them achieve full and rich lives.
Whether you choose for them to live at home or in one of our residences, we have a team of medical professionals, behavior specialists, social workers and direct support professionals who can help them meet their personal goals, participate in activities, and enjoy being part of the community at large. Our high standard of service delivery places a strong emphasis on the participation of family members, and our goal is to help individuals intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families achieve the highest possible level of independence.
How The Jewish Board Can Help
- Our Mishkon division serves individuals from 5 years of age through advanced age and can tailor our services based on their developmental needs and fully follows Orthodox Jewish dietary laws, allowing individuals to express their faith
- Our Residential programs provide medical, educational, and therapeutic services in an environment that ensures the continued growth of all individuals through active treatment
- Our Home and Community Based Programs provides Medicaid Service Coordination, Community Habilitation and Respite care to individuals living at home in the community
- Our staff’s longevity and caring helps create a “family-like” feeling for all of the people we work with, with many of our residents living together for decades
- Additional services such as music, computer and dance are all used to enhance individuals’ lives